Saturday, March 03, 2018

A Blast from the Past!


 This was fun to find!
Here we are, seniors in high school...
and Ron got a trophy for his award of Most Valuable Player!
This was December 28, 1971
46 years ago!  Oh my word!

Ron was an amazing football player...getting a full scholarship to the University of Houston to continue playing...which he did.  
This was earlier...in the summer of 1971...August 10, the day I turned 17!
He's been my guy for a LONG time!
 I can't remember how or why we were chosen for this advertisement.  It's probably because I worked on our school newspaper...but I don't remember for sure.
and NO, that's not how his name was ever spelled!
January 4, 1972
We had SNOW in Dallas...
so what did we do?
Sledding in the alley!
 There goes my guy!
This was my first car...
a 1972 Ford Pinto!

Our senior prom!

1972...
this was 46 years ago!
Oh my!  I love that we have this history together.



No comments: