Tuesday, March 27, 2018

We all went on a walk!

 Baxter needed some exercise...
so I decided to take him for a walk.
Lindsey said she'd like to go...then Sullivan woke up so she decided to bring him.
Somehow the boys ended up going so Ron decided to go...and then Donnie joined in!
 It became a family affair!
 Spring is just around the corner...
here is some of the evidence!
 I thought it was a bit cool outside, but William seemed perfectly comfortable the way he was dressed.

 Off we went...
Papa was checking on our youngest grandson!
 Baxter was having a grand time with William!



 I love doing things like this!

 Ahhhh!  A nice group shot!

 Now look at this:
hands in pockets and on the same step!

 Sullivan decided to wake up.


 Again, note the hands in pockets!
They're not in lock-step, but ...
 OK, here they go...
hands in pockets and in step with each other.

 I'm not sure what Benjamin was telling his mom, but he was oblivious to my and the camera.


 Here we go again..
in unison!


 Sullivan was enjoying the outdoors!
 'Stop and smell the roses,'....I did!


 We headed down a trail around the gazebo where they often walk.  


 It was Benjamin's turn to take the reins of Baxter.


 I love this picture of William!!!








 Yep, it was a great time just out for a walk with family!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was such a fun walk! We'll have to do it again soon!

Judy said...

Yes we do need to! I loved this!