Monday, March 19, 2018

Ron's 4th Grade Report Card

Flashback to the 1963-64 school year...
Ron (and me) were both in 4th grade...
but at different elementary schools in Dallas.
We had 2 semesters, and each semester was divided into thirds,
even though I didn't remember that at all.
Now when I found this, I noticed that he made all 1's and 2's...that's good.
"Straight 1's" was the best you could get.
HOWEVER, you may notice on the left side, there are 2 X's...
one under 'self-control'
and the other 'makes good use of time and material'.
Having an X was NOT good...
Self control?  Um...Ron's got great self control UNLESS he gets mad when he's working on something...then he may loose his temper a bit.
"Makes good use of time and material"...well, he is a bit of a procrastinator.
I wonder if the second semester of 4th grade is when that started?
His dad signed his report card...I wonder what he said to Ron about those 2 Xs?

I loved finding this!

No comments: