Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Happy birthday to my baby boy...who is 43!

We had a special dinner on May 4th.  
It was actually 10 days early...because May 14th is the 43rd birthday for my first baby boy!
I wanted to make a dinner of foods Joshua loves.  I had asked him what kind of cake he'd like.
"White Chocolate Cake with chocolate frosting" was his answer.
I had never heard of a white chocolate cake, but googling it, I found a recipe.
 He and Erica spent Saturday and Saturday night with us.
Sunday, Joshua and his Pop did some projects!



Someone else loves having Joshua close.  That would be his Saddie.

 We have a Billiards table in the basement.  Joshua and Erica have initiated play on it!

 These pictures were in 1978...41 years ago.  
 Joshua was a special guy then and he's a special one now!

Lots of special times with this little guy who is now 43!
Happy Birthday to you, Joshua.
I love you so much and am so incredibly happy to live so close to you!

No comments: