Thursday, May 23, 2019

William, Benjamin, and Sullivan...oh boy!

 March 12, 2019
This little man had had his 7th birthday on February 28th.
 Look at him!  He reminds me of Prince Harry.
 Benjamin was preoccupied with eating his orange!

 Here's their sweet mama...my baby girl!
 William is really into Pokémon..
Benjamin likes them too, but not like William.
 They would tell me about them...what makes each one special,
but it makes no sense to me.
 They're patient with their Mimi...and just explain again...and again.


 William was looking through some of the cards..
 So sorry, William, I still don't quite understand it all.
 He looks so cute with his two front teeth missing!
 Sullivan was busy playing...
 I just love his haircut!
Last time I saw him...it was very long!
Baxter was happy to be in his 'happy place'...
that's what I call it when Benjamin and William are around!

No comments: