Sunday, May 19, 2019

The last half of March 11th...In n Out and baseball

 Yee-Haw...our big guy was home!
He loves his video games...and so that's what he did.
 Baxter wanted some of his attention...

 Ah-ha...here we are at one of our favorite places!
Emerson and I have called this our 'date'...it's a place we love to go together.
With Walt getting older, he's joined us on occasion.
 I love this!
 This little guy can definitely put away a burger...

His brother often eats two!


 Emerson had baseball practice, so Walt and I went to watch.
 Walt wanted to help...but it was a bit heavy for him.
 I love love love to watch Emerson play baseball.

 It's doubly fun with Gabe as a coach!










 It won't be long before this little guy is playing on a team.




He likes to watch Emerson play, but he also likes to go out and play at the field.







Another fun day with my boys!

No comments: