Monday, May 27, 2019

The Stewart boys and a playful dad!


 There's something about these 2 pictures that I absolutely love!
Is it Sullivan's expression...his foot?  Maybe it's the combination.


 As I've said, this is Baxter's happy place! Benjamin and William play with him and train him.  

 William asked me to take this picture of the lego car.
 Oh Sullivan!  You are so cute!!!  These pictures make me laugh!



 These pictures make me cry.
 I was cooking dinner, Lindsey was gone.  I looked out the window and there was Donnie, holding Sullivan as he jumped on the trampoline with his boys.
 Of course, he had been working all day...but time with his boys was just as important as his job.
I thought to myself how very fortunate all 6 of my grandkids are.  They all have a dad that 
loves to spend time with them.  They're not too busy, not too tired for their cherished children.
Blessed kids...

No comments: