Saturday, May 11, 2019

Joshua

 My mom once said, 'Everybody needs a Joshua."  
She's absolutely correct.
 We are loving living in Colorado for many reasons.
#1 reason is family.
Joshua lives about 40 minutes away and we see him on the average at least once a week.  I absolutely love it...I love HIM.  He has always been a project guy...and with our new home, he seems to enjoy coming over and working on projects.   These pictures were taken April 6 & 7.  Ron was in California working...and Joshua was here working!
 He was working on the lights that shine up on the house.
 He got them all working.
 This I love.
Joshua's truck and my mom's car in the driveway.
They were both here.
 Mom lives 3 miles from me.
It's a little piece of heaven to have her so close.


 Another project:
we wanted to open the shades that are so high.  Joshua did it.
We  need to get some that we can control with a remote, but for now, we'll just keep them open.
Another project:
I had ordered a table and chairs for the patio.
The table had come...and guess who put it together? 
Yep, my Joshua.

To have family here...to have them close...to have them in our home...
I love it so much!

No comments: