Monday, August 07, 2006

Now it's pneumonia

A short update...
Good news first: Camilla talked to me on the phone! YEAH! That's a great sign to me because she hasn't been talking because it hurt so much.

Bad news second: She told me she has pneumonia. She said she would never get out of the hospital because they'd give her 100 new medicines for the pneumonia...I don't blame her for feeling that way. She's been in bed for 3 full weeks!

My interpretation: She's feeling better and is getting more frustrated with how long she's been in the hospital. BUT....she engrafted...she's talking....I am hopeful that the light is getting brighter at the end of the tunnel!

Come on Camilla.....

2 comments:

TJ said...

I just wanted to thank you for droppin by my blog!!
I've marked you cause I would like to come back and visit you more often...I hope you don't mind!
:-D

Judy said...

I would welcome your visit!