Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I already know who is going to win the World Series...

Yep, I've gotten 'the word'....from my mom.

So here I am talking to my mom... (she actually called to find out if Josh, Erica, and Thalia were OK from all the southern CA fires...and yes, they are.) I asked her who she was pulling for and she said 'Oh, I'm pulling for the Red Sox. You know, honey, I've picked the winners of the last three World Series?"

"Oh, I didn't remember that."

"Oh yes, honey. I picked the Red Sox out a long time ago."

So there...place your bets. My mom is seldom wrong.

(And actually as I write, the Sox just went ahead 2-0 in game 1!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, love this blog, but dont place bets on Boston, I could be wrong. I've always been an American League fan and your dad was for the National League. Oh, we used to have some dillies during the World Series. Now I know what your room looks like. Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

Lookin pretty good so far! Those darn Red Sox look like a lock to me. I wanted the Indians to win it but as long as its not the Yankees I guess I'm relatively happy. The Red Sox are my 2nd least favorite though.

Go Giants!!

Anonymous said...

I've always been a Yankee fan till George took over and to make it worses-A-Rod joined the team. Maybe next year-the Rangers. Love you Gabe

Anonymous said...

Mother, you are always right. If in doubt ask Bonnie.

Your one and only son