Sunday, October 14, 2007

I wonder if Rudolph has come to check things out?

I've blogged before about our gopher problems. We absolutely don't like it when the gophers come to visit. You may remember Eskie, God bless his soul, and his sentiments toward the gophers.

However...

I do believe I may take the gophers over these beautiful creatures!

I absolutely believe they are beautiful, but to have them hanging out in my yard? I don't think I'd enjoy that.

We saw these bull elk....and of course, I HAD to stop and take some photos. A little bit later as we were driving, there was another bull elk walking around a trailer. There was a car by the trailer with people in it...they had their lights on (it wasn't dark). I finally figured out that they were probably just hanging out in their car cause they were scared to death to get out and walk by these HUGE elk to get to their house!






No comments: