Monday, October 08, 2012

Emerson's accident

I got a call from Gabe this afternoon...telling me he had called in sick at work because he wanted to spend the day with Emerson...

"What?"  I didn't quite understand... 
I started immediately to get a bit worried...thinking what has happened to my little guy???

"He broke his arm," Gabe told me..."I think he fell off a chair.  I was carrying a chest upstairs, so I didn't see it."

I think Gabe said that was Saturday... Emerson seemed OK....then it swelled a little...then he started not using it as much...so in he went to the hospital yesterday ... to get it checked. 

My poor little guy!  :(

This is a soft 'cast' that he'll wear for 7-10 days...then he'll get a regular cast on. 

I wish I could just hug him right now!  Just look at what a trooper he's being! 

I love you, Emerson!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a brave young man. Most kids would be crying and wanting the cast off. Not our Emerson King. I love you Emerson. Saddie

Anonymous said...

That stinks....

UJosh

Anonymous said...

He's definately a trooper! Since he got his splint, he's been in the best mood! It was tough to see him hurting but fortunately it is a minor fracture and won't have any impact on his development!

Gabe

Anonymous said...

Emerson, we love you and hope you get feeling
better soon. You sure are a big boy!

We love you,

Uncle John and Aunt Becky

jujabbo said...

Benjamin has been talking about Emerson's broken arm, and telling his friends about it. We hope and pray Emerson gets better soon!