Tuesday, October 02, 2012

He's 34 years old!

When Gabrial came on October 2, 1978, we had two little guys... brothers!  
Gabrial was energetic from the start...
 He was excited at Christmas...always excited to see what he had to open under the tree...
I didn't remember his cooking...not until I saw this picture.  I have no idea what he was making...Joshua must have been wondering the same thing...
 Lindsey was born when Gabe was 2 years and 4 months old... He was a great big brother..as was his older brother, Joshua! 
I love seeing this photo of the three kids just hanging out at the table...
 Gabe was outgoing from an early age.... He got to be friends with all Joshua's friends...
Even when he was a little guy, he'd sometimes hang around when work was being done, but he mostly just checked out what was going on.  Grandpa was weeding...I'm sure Joshua was helping...and Gabe was probably wanting Joshua and Grandpa to play...
 So typical..this makes me laugh...
 Um?  Gabe was probably mad at Joshua for getting him wet... They were washing their Saddie's car...
 Neither Gabe nor Joshua probably remember Aunt Terry a lot... but I just love this picture of them. 
Gabe tried to act a lot like his brother...this just cracks me up...their expressions!
 These pictures make me laugh, too!  I had written on the back that they had come ask me to take a picture of them...because they were 'dead.'
I guess they came to life and started dancing here! 
 So sweet...so wild...
 Gabe grew up...and surpassed his brother and sister in height...
I'm so thankful I've always taken a lot of pictures... I remember what Gabe (and Joshua and Lindsey) was like as a little guy...but I know I remember it more clearly with all the photographs.  I look at pictures of him as a little guy and so clearly can see parts of him today... What fun it is to go back in time...to relive all these memories!
 And now, here he is with his own son, Emerson...
 who clearly loves his Daddy!
I love you, Gabe!

Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gabe, "Happy Birthday"! Hope you had a great day!
Enjoyed talking with you tonight!

We love you,

Uncle John and Aunt Becky

Anonymous said...

I love you sweet Gabe. Happy Birthday

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Grute!!!

Your bro

jujabbo said...

Happy Birthday Bro! Loved the blog, it always brings back great memories. Josh was pretty stylin in his athletic shorts and cowboy boots! It's always fun to see how our family looked when we were little, now that we're parents.
I hope you had a good one!
Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Gabe. I was the first to make a comment on your birthday blog. I don'e know what happened. I want to wish you a very "Happy Birthday". I love you so much. Saddie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes and thanks for the blog mom. I love you all!