Sunday, October 07, 2012

Saturday

Saturday was the day to tackle the wood pile...one of the three wood piles at our house.  This one is in the drive way... The top picture is taken from the garage and the bottom is from te driveway...
After looking at all this wood, I headed into the backyard to help my guy...
along the way, I got distracted by the flowers that are still blooming...


I know this picture below is not a flower...but I love the colors of the changing leaves on the blueberry plants...


Here is the wood shed... see the wood on the left side of the shed?  That wood has been drying and is now ready to be moved into the woodshed.  That was my job, to stand back there and hand the wood to my guy who stacked it in the shed...well, I stacked some of it in the shed, too.
He told me I should get an 'action shot'...
 Roses

This is not a flower either...but it's the last of the tomatoes!


 Another action shot... he was getting ready to split that round...
 Looking at the house from the wood shed....
My guy told me he thought I should take a video.  "The boys will LOVE it!" he said.  Then he said he didn't think it'd be that long before Emerson and Benjamin were helping with the wood pile.

Um?  We'll see about that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The flowers are so pretty and I know the wood will be put to good use. Mom

Anonymous said...

Looks like a tough project but look at the bright side. Now you can fit more wood in the driveway. :)

Josh