Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Red Cast



Emerson got his real cast, his hard cast, his red cast... 
  When I asked him about it, he held it up and told me it was an "L"...(because it's in the shape of an 'L')...then he held up his finger and told me that was "a little l."  He knows his letters!  This past weekend, we were with our little men...I had People to People interviews all weekend...and it was my guy's birthday...

Emerson's cast did not slow him down in the slightest... not at all...
as you can see from the climbing wall at the park!

When we were talking about him breaking his arm, I asked him if he cried.

"No, not at all!" he said.

His daddy disputed that statement!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a trooper little man. Love the red cast.

UJosh

Anonymous said...

The cast has not slowed him down. Go Emerson!

UJ

Anonymous said...

What a cutie. Saddie