Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Fall Ball

 Gabe and I were talking yesterday (Sept.8th) about the opportunities for kids and baseball.
When he was growing up, there was no 'fall ball'...I'm not even sure if it's offered in our town today.  But in the more populated areas where my kids live, it's there.
 The league where Benjamin and William live is very relaxed...
Benjamin's team is for 7-9 year olds...




 William is 5...
and he's pretty good....
and they let him be on the team!
 He loves it...
when he played T-Ball last spring,
he got bored with it.

Lindsey has her hands full with 3 boys, 2 of which are involved in baseball...and soccer...and at least swimming isn't happening right now.
Oh yeah, and school, with 2 different release times...
and an infant!  Lucky for me, I'm retired...so I went down to help out for the week!

Baxter and I went...and baseball was fun for all of us, including Baxter!

No comments: