Wednesday, September 27, 2017

The day after the party, but the day before Walt's real birthday!


 We all slept in a bit on Sunday morning...
the morning after the party!
We had all been up a bit later, hanging out with Aunt Lindsey, Uncle Donnie, Benjamin, William, and Sullivan...
So we sat around in our pajamas and ate bagels and cream cheese!
 It was perfect...and delicious!
Emerson was bundled up watching...can't remember what. 
It was time for Walt to open more of his gifts.
 Emerson gave him some help opening them.



 How cute is this?
 Guess who gave him this hat and vest?
You might think it was his Papa...
but you'd be incorrect...
 His great brother, Emerson King, gave them to him!
 I think he looks great...
 I told Emerson what a great big brother he is...
 he was a bit shy about the compliments..

 The vest came off, but the drill entered the picture.
 My little worker!
 Emerson checked out the computer...
 After awhile, Emerson and I went upstairs and "played" football cards.
 We've done this for years.  Emerson has a lot of cards, and we pick teams.
His Red Fox was helping him with his team...

 We set the timer on the camera and ..
well, we had fun!





 We were taking pictures of Baxter which didn't show up very well...
he's so black and against the blue, well, do you see Baxter?
 The KING of faces!
Emerson took the reins of the camera and he took some pictures and videos!
Emerson..he is SO MUCH FUN!  
He took pictures and then saw how I could 'trim' them on the camera...'so he tried his hand at trimming the pictures!
 We also headed to In N Out Burger!  I LOVE to go there with Emerson.
I do like In N Out Burger....but I LOVE to go with Emerson.
It's just something we do...
and it's special to me.
 Emerson always orders 2 hamburgers, no onions...
I ordered a cheeseburger with onions..
we shared an order of fries...
 While we waited for our food, we talked about cursive writing.
Emerson showed me how he could write...
and we compared how I would write to his..
Mainly, we had a great time together.
I love this little man!

No comments: