Saturday, September 16, 2017

I don't get it


 So for whatever reason, Ron bought 3 squares of sod to put here.  This is in the backyard.
He walked in and said, "Since you've been videoing this, maybe you should come out and take a picture now."
Ummmm....I had not been videoing...I had not even taken a picture.
What I don't get is this...
Ron NEVER EVER looks at this blog...
NEVER...
but when he's working on a project... he likes me to take pictures and put them on the blog.
I don't get it...
 When I went out to take these pictures,
our black, hairy, beast...aka Baxter...had other ideas.
Baxter is teething...
I never thought about dogs teething...
but I've seen 3 teeth that have fallen out...
and he has another one loose...
How do I know it's loose?
Well, playing ball a couple of days ago, I saw blood on the ball...
Uh-oh...so when he came over to give me the ball, I could see one of his teeth a little bloody and it was leaning out a little.
Baxter could care less...he just likes to play ball.
He's a bit more rambunctious recently...
I'm assuming...I'm hoping from the fact that he's cutting teeth.
 Back to Ron...
So he told me I should probably "check my picture and make sure it's good,"
I checked, it was good.
He told me I should take pictures of him ... can't remember the word...
but he didn't have the tool so he's jumping on this wood instead.
New grass + 5 1/2 month old puppy = 
probably not a high success rate.

We'll see...

No comments: