Monday, October 30, 2017

A Special Sunday

 Sunday, October 22, was a special Sunday.
 Ron and I went down on Saturday...
Don and Susan were already there.
Sullivan was dedicated during the beginning of the service.
 I need to ask Donnie for a copy of what he read.
I'm assuming he and Lindsey wrote it together,
but I don't know that for sure.
It was beautiful!
 I loved the way Benjamin kept holding and stroking Sullivan's foot.
 Sullivan is definitely loved by his brothers!
 After the dedication, there was the sermon.
Following the sermon, Benjamin was baptized.
 This was something he asked for...
His dad baptized him...asking him some questions at first.
 Here he was, in front of probably 300 people.
I was so proud of him.


 And he was baptized.
 We stayed and visited after the service for awhile.
 London has been a great friend of Benjamin's since they were in preschool.
They're in the same class together...and have been every year.
 London is just an absolute sweetheart.
 I just love these pictures of them.

I know it meant so much to Benjamin to have them come.
Oma and Opa were also there to see Sullivan and Benjamin's special times.
 Aria, Nicholas, their dad, Alan, and their grandparents were also there.
Like I said, what a special Sunday!










No comments: