Wednesday, October 04, 2017

Fall Ball Baseball Practice with Benjamin and William

 Lindsey had a very busy week coming up...
so her retired mom (that's me!) went down to help out a bit!
When I got there, we headed to baseball practice.
 The Fall Ball league is very relaxed...
Benjamin and William are able to be on the same team, even though William is only 5 years old and the league is for 7-9 year olds!
William holds his own!

 I enjoy watching all my boys play sports!

 Lindsey was keeping an eye on her boys...
enjoying watching them play.

 I'm getting to know some of the players,
at least their names.  
That's Jackson right behind Benjamin.




 They practice different skills...
here they were practicing picking up grounders and throwing them to first base...or the pitcher.














 Jackson, Benjamin, and Landen

 Ahhhh, our little man woke up!
 His one bit of hair that curls just cracks me up!





Lindsey is so busy!  These boys have baseball Tuesday, Thursday, and games on Saturday.
William also has soccer on Wednesday and Fridays with games on Saturday.

They're busy...and I just love being there to see it all!

No comments: