Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Emerson's Baseball Game

 From Lindsey's, I headed north...
The plan was to watch Emerson's game..
then keep the boys for the evening while Gabe and Emily went out to celebrate their upcoming birthdays.
 Emerson was up to bat soon after I got there.



I didn't get to see Emerson get a hit...but I saw him walk twice!
The game had started at 4...and because of the insane traffic, I got there at 4:50!
I love watching Gabe and Emerson together...
Gabe has always loved baseball...and now he gets to share that love with his son!
I'm sure Walt will love it too!  He actually already does...at 2 years old!


Go, Emerson!!!



And he scored!







This is a little blurry, but I love this shot!



Emerson was not only playing his position, but he would run over to field someone else's ball when he noticed they weren't paying attention!






Ah-ha!  Like father, like son!
Emerson as a catcher!



Watching him catch definitely brings back memories!




Well, rats that these are blurry...but Gabe had gone to pick up pizzas for the team.
I can't remember the reason, but the kids were excited.
Unfortunately, Gabe was NOT feeling well AT ALL...
so even going out to dinner was out of the question.




After the game, the team gathered for the pizza...
I joined them and had a couple of slices before I headed home.



There was plenty of pizza for the players, coaches, and some parents enjoyed some, too.

I so love being able to watch my grandsons do the things they love...

Great game, Emerson King!
I loved watching you.

No comments: