Thursday, October 05, 2017

William's Soccer Practice

 Wednesday, I took William to his soccer practice.
He is AMAZING! 
 He goes 100 mph 100% of the time!


 This was a drill they were doing.

 THIS was what he told me he was looking forward to.
 "A scrimmage!"
 He was on the 'red team'...





 Wherever the ball was, William would be there in a FLASH!



 This is indicative of William on the field!


 See this red face?
 See this determined face?
 What makes me laugh...is this...
when the coach would tell the team to take a water break...
William would run full-speed to me (the water bottle was by me),
grab the water bottle and take a drink..
and then just drop it on the ground and run back on the field.

 I'm assuming he's watched some of the players on the San Jose Earthquakes do this...

 Watching him on the field,
he seems SO MUCH older than 5 years old!
William is going to be a superb athlete ....
that's his Mimi's prediction!

No comments: