Saturday, October 07, 2017

I told William he was a "Beast"!

 Friday I got to take William to another practice.
Once again, he was going 100 mph 100% of the time!




 Friday morning as he was getting ready for school, I pulled out a pair of shorts for him to wear.
"I don't want to wear those because I can't stretch my legs as good."
 He said he has to be able to stretch them for soccer.
 I love this picture...
just the position of his body, his eye on the ball...
He's a beast!








 When we were driving home and I told him he was a 'beast', he asked me if that was good.
The 'dropping the water bottle' continued...I think that's just how he must always do it.
 Whenever he had a water break, he dropped the bottle, and was almost always t
he first one back on the field.



























This guy loves the game of soccer!

1 comment:

Donnie said...

Love the pictures! He does go 100%!