Monday, October 09, 2017

Benjamin gets the game ball!

While I was at William's soccer game, Benjamin was having a GREAT baseball game!
 By the time we got there, Benjamin had just gotten his 4th hit of the game.
He was on first base when I first saw him...
and then off to second!
then third..
and he made it home!

 I, unfortunately, didn't get to see the fabulous plays he made!
 I was told he had a GREAT game!
RATS that I missed it!!!



 I never heard what the score was, but Benjamin's team won the game.

 After the game, the team gathered out in the field for a talk from the coaches.

 I had never been to this field...and it's really a nice one!

 While the coaches were talking, the head coaches wife came up to me and told me Benjamin was going to be given the game ball. 
 So out on the field I went.
 I wish I had recorded what the coach said about Benjamin...

 I was definitely proud of Benjamin!

It was time for me to head home...
and I got very emotional knowing I was taking off.
I love being close and able to see all they do.

But it was time...

Way to go, Benjamin!!!

1 comment:

Donnie said...

Very sweet! Love the pictures of he and his coach.
Lindsey