Monday, April 28, 2008

Pete's back!

Hey there! Come on in...
Do you notice the pictures hanging in the hall that are sort of... well, not sort of... they are rather crooked? Those are of my mom. She's not crooked - I don't think.

The pictures are crooked because PETE WAS HAMMERING... AND KNOCKING OUT WALLS!
He's back...............

I was walking down the hall after school (actually this is a 'staged picture' since the door to Lindsey's room was actually closed...) and when I opened the door I saw...

Ah ha! A new doorway, rather a new opening where a doorway will go. That little nook in there is where the closet use to be.

Look what's inside that new doorway-to-be.
This is the new little room. It's actually about 10' x 10'... I think I had originally said it would be 10' x 12' ... I was wrong.
The brown rectangle is actually a piece of wood covering where the casement window will go. It's also a bit convenient for Pete cause he likes to throw things out the hole... thus creating our version of a "pile."

Here you can get the whole effect... nice pile, piece of plywood over a hole in the upstairs, unpainted trim around door... wow!
So after I took this picture of the pile and all, I turned around - did an 'about face' and decided to just add this picture of this beautiful bush we have in the yard. I don't know what it's called. Ron knows. I just call it 'the bush that gets red.' He knows which one I'm talking about.

No comments: