Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Home is where you hang your hat... and a lot of other things!

I asked this friend of mine, (see her photo on the left) to come... to please come.

She took one look ... and said NO WAY.

RATS!

I guess I really don't blame her. Actually the mess was just transferred from one room to another. From Lindsey's room to the boys' room. Ron and I were ... well, I think now Ron is convinced - more than convinced, actually - that we MUST get rid of a LOT of 'STUFF'. Part of it is that we've lived here for over 20 years. Things accumulate - obviously.Look at all this! Some of it's got to go...It's so hard to part with some things... See on that high boy? There are frames a friend of mine in Texas - who I haven't talked to in over 25 years - made for me. Do you know how hard it is to get rid of them? Well, it has been, but I think it'll be easier now.
Oh my gosh... Ron and I can hardly wait to have the house completed so we can get the rooms situated... which will mean getting rid of a lot! I think I already said that!In other news, some of what Pete did today is not very photographical - I don't think that's a word, but I just made it up anyway. One thing he did I took a picture of....The newly moved closet!

I was thinking of 'hanging clothes' when I was thinking of the closet... which made me think of the title of this post... which of course had absolutely nothing to do with most of this. Oh well....

No comments: