Sunday, April 13, 2008

Thalia always has someone to play with

Thalia may be an only child, but she can never say she has no one to play with! Take a look at this dear sweet friend of hers...This is Blu...the same Blu who sat amongst all Thalia's dolls.

This is also the same Blu who was ATTACKED by a PIT BULL this past week. Oh, I was so upset when Joshua told me. Apparently, Blu was outside playing with the neighborhood kids, when the pit bull just came out and grabbed onto Blu's neck. Well, shame on that pit bull! One of Blu (and Thalia's friends, Brittany) grabbed her skateboard and started to hit the pit bull. Thalia, from what I understand, was hysterical...as I would have been too! The pit bull's owner drove up and saved the day, but poor Blu had to go in ... get shaved around her neck, but thankfully, no stitches. He was fine as soon as the anesthesia wore off.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blu looks like a hippie.

Anonymous said...

Thalia I LOVE your gorgeous dog Blu! Can I give him a hug next time you're up north?

Jake

Anonymous said...

Great picture, poor little guy! Good thing he is ok!

Anonymous said...

Judy, Lindsey wants your email so she can invite you to read her blog.....if you would like, email me at wiesecarolyn@yahoo.com and I will forward your email to her.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Blu, is close to needing a haircut! I agree wtih Gabe on Blu looking a little like a hippie.

Bro