Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ride em' Cowboy!

Yee-haw... hold on there little brother...
You can do it...
Look at him go! Look at that intense concentration...
He's making it look like a piece of cake...

What you're not seeing - and I haven't seen it either, but my brother didn't ride this bull once - no sirree, he rode it TWICE...and he improved - drastically!

For your information, the first time, he stayed on 0.02 seconds. But that was just the first time. The second time, when he was - well, by now he was experienced...he stayed on a whopping 7 seconds! Yep, you heard me right - S-E-V-E-N seconds!

It's probably better that you can't see him flying over the front of the bull...being stampeded by the mob (just assume, for his ego, that there are other bulls in the ring), and the mass of bruises he now has on his battered and bruised body.

The thrill of success, the heightened ego...oh I'm sure it was all worth it!

Like I said, "Ride em' Cowboy!"

Hey wait...don't REAL COWBOYS wear cowboy hats?

(Hooray to the person who sent these pictures to my brother! He tried to send me a video through my phone...but mine is probably not set up for that. )

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my little boy. What a bull rider. Wish you could see how acrobatic he is when he does a flip over the bull's head. Should be in the olympics. Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

I agree with Saddie; the video is well worth your time.

And I said the same thing about the hat! That definitely would have added some authenticity to that 7 second ride.

Kasi

Anonymous said...

YEE HAW!!! That is a true Texan right there. Lookin' good UJ.

Anonymous said...

There are some things in life that a MAN must do and riding a BULL was nothing. I left my Cowboy hat at home but just wait until next time........ I'm seriously thinking that I should take the next step and ride the live bull.

Ride em' Cowboy

Judy said...

Have a camera ready when you take 'that next step'... Oh my little brother, he's THE MAN!