Monday, October 20, 2008

He's 55!

Look at this little guy! Isn't he adorable?

It's my guy... just a few years ago. Today, he has officially become a 'senior citizen.' Doesn't that start at 55? Ron is the 'middle child'... the wonderful 'middle child'... the middle son. Here he is with his older brother, Larry. Here we are almost 39 years ago! Geez, how could that be? I think Ron was on John David's bike. I remember that day so well!

My guy has been my best friend since I was 14 and he was 15... guess that's about 40 years!
He's is the absolute best!

Happy Birthday... to my best friend who never reads this blog! :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRHTDAY RON!!!
Love you and we'll see you real soon!!!
Erica

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Ron!

You are the world's best brother in-law

Love ya,

John

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday outlaw .Love your fellow outlaw becky

Anonymous said...

Your the best son-in-law I have and I love you. Happy Birthday, Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday papa
we miss you so much and i cant
wait to see you soon.I want to give
you a big hug and a kiss.

LOVE THALIA,
YOUR GRANDAGHTER
LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

Mimi,you look sooooo pretty
P.S. Papa is a lucky man.
love thalia

Anonymous said...

How cute! Is 55 really when you are considered a senior citizen? That seems insulting at such a young age!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Snoop! 55 years young. Don't worry, you don't look a day older than 54!

Love,

Boy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Pops! It's not too often a senior citizen shows you up doing pull-ups. Maybe I'll improve with age. Love you dad.
Josh

Anonymous said...

Hey Ron!
55 doesn't sound old -
We hope to celebrate with you soon - We look forward to your next visit to Texas! Happy Birthday and many more! Larry and Sandra