Thursday, October 09, 2008

Pictures with my 30 year old boy and my nearly 28 year old Linz!

I'm happy when I'm with my kids. I'm usually always happy, but I'm happier when I'm with my family.

This past weekend, my guy and I went down so I could interview students for this coming summer's People to People trip. (England, France, Belgium, and the Netherlands) It also happened to be the boy's 30th birthday (Oct.2) and Emily's 28th birthday (Oct.5). Linz and Donnie came up for the weekend too. I didn't think I'd brought my camera... but then discovered it right before we left. So...we took a few photos. Unfortunately, Emily was snoozing so she didn't make the photos. San Diego is also a bit far for a weekend trip, so Joshua, Erica, and Thalia couldn't join us. The Boy may be 30, but he's still the same toward his sister - sometimes.
A Happy Birthday weekend!

P.S. I just discovered...this is my 301 st post on the Johnston Chronicles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love family time! I can't believe you have blogged that much, I'm only on my 217th, and I've had mine a lot longer than you! Way to go. I'm really sorry to hear about your student, my mom told me the story and I just read your post. Hope things are going ok.