Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Joshua's "NEW" car

You have to know Joshua to appreciate this post.

It's so unlike him...

and he's so excited...

about his "new" car...As you can probably tell, it's not exactly NEW... but it IS new to Joshua. I absolutely had to take pictures of this car we've heard so much about...the car Thalia does NOT like to ride in. "MIMI, it doesn't have an air conditioner OR EVEN A RADIO!"

You readers of the JohnstonChronicles have to understand that Joshua always buys the best...his cars/trucks have all been top of the line, leather, great sound systems, fancy wheels... the works...

I took a couple of photos and then Joshua said, "Jutze, you haven't taken a picture of the DENT?"

"Oops, sorry, Josh..." The Dent...

Blu begged to go for a ride... he doesn't care about the air conditioner or radio, he just enjoys Joshua's companionship...I'm not sure what Joshua told Blu, but he followed his master over to the car...hoping...hoping...
Poor Blu... :("Well, whaddaya think, Jutze? Pretty nice, eh?"

"You bet, Joshua!"Joshua...and his new car!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Grute its Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Joshua, I love your car! You will be able to pass this on to Thalia when she turns 16.

Love ya,

UJ & Aunt Becky

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh, I love it. Looks like a sports car. Enjoy. Love you, Saddie

Anonymous said...

Yes Saddie, like a red sports car. I think he is safe from tickets while going uphill but downhill is another story. It looks like a speeding bullet!

Anonymous said...

Yes Saddie, like a red sports car. I think he is safe from tickets while going uphill but downhill is another story. It looks like a speeding bullet!

Anonymous said...

UJ & Aunt Becky, I ran that idea around Thalia and she told me she would rather ride her rip-stick. Guess she has no love for my "sports car".

Anonymous said...

Joshua, I can't believe Thalia would say that about your Corvette. She would look awesome in your car!

Love ya,

UJ