Friday, June 15, 2012

800

This is my 800th post here on the Johnston Chronicles!  That's amazing to me... That doesn't count the blogs I've done on my People to People trips...or my school blog... or my cooking blog - which I don't update very often...or my newest blog on Lindsey's family..

Today was the last day of school for this year.

So much I need to do...so much I want to do...

and I leave for Europe in 13 days!  We land in Ireland...then to Wales...then England...then France...then Belgium, and we end in the Netherlands!  Oh boy!
The Gap of Dunloe is in Ireland...in Kilarney.
Wales...the name of this town is incredibly long.  I wonder if anyone really knows how to pronounce it?  Last night I was there, I bought THE best salt, smoked salt, on the planet.  Hoping to buy some more when we're there!
London, England...I love the London Eye..the views of London from the top are amazing!
Paris, France..can you ever get tired of seeing the Eiffel Tower,,,of cruising on the Siene River?

The Grand Place in Brussels is so old...so incredible...
Amsterdam!  The canals and the homes are amazing...


Europe...I love traveling there.  The architecture is amazing, the languages and/or accentss, all the sites to see... I have decided it's time to get excited.  I didn't have the time to think about it with all that's been going on...but now school is out and my courses through UCLA are finished. 

It's time to get excited...and I am!

No comments: