Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hanging out

The boys didn't play together continually...they both would hang out doing their own thing at times.  Emerson enjoyed looking at his journal I'm keeping for him.
Benjamin would drag a kitchen chair over to the sink, climb up on it, and turn the water on.  He 'washed dishes'...aka, playing in the water.
 Emerson would ask me about some of the pictures...
Benjamin would ask me to hand him something else to fill with water...

 Benjamin absolutely loved playing in the sink.  I think he would do it for hours if we didn't ask him to get down.
Emerson absolutely loved looking at his book.  I think he would do it for hours too!

Hanging out at Mimi and Papa's...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two busy little beavers and so sweet. Mom

Judy said...

Absolutely! You'll love being with them, Mom!.. and William, who is SUCH a sweetie!