Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Bathtime

My little men usually do not want to get in the tub.  Once in, they don't want to get out.  This night, they surprised me and were both eager to take a bath. 
Emerson does not like to be splashed.  Benjamin does not like to have water on his head.  Both important points to the story.  They both love to have cups to fill and refill, dump out and fill again.  You may notice that both of their heads are wet.  Benjamin had dumped a cup of water on Emerson's head.  I don't think Emerson minded the head part, he just didn't like Benjamin doing it.  I proceeded to wash Emerson's hair.  He didn't mind at all.
I then went to wash Benjamin's hair.  He was not too happy about that at all.  It's difficult to get soap out because he won't hold his head back so I can just pour water on it to rinse.

Back to just playing with the cups...happy campers...
until...Benjamin decided it would be more fun to start pouring his water onto his cousin...
I sort of felt bad for telling Emerson to splash his cousin, but I thought it pretty hilarious that he dumped it on his head, the one place Benjamin hates!

We have a chiming clock that the boys love.  Benjamin loves to count the chimes when it rings on the hour.  I don't think you can hear  the chiming in the video, but Benjamin did...thus his beautiful song about 'the clock is dinging...'

You can also hear Benjamin call me Bimi...he loves to rhyme.  William has been William Billion, or William Stillion.  This trip Papa became Vapa!

Bathtime can be an exciting time for my two little men!

No comments: