Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Being Mimi and Papa

 I just love being 'Mimi'... and my guy loves being 'Papa'.... 

For Emerson and Benjamin's birthday, I made them a Shutterfly book... I love Shutterfly!... The books are called, "The Year You Were Two."  They both opened them Sunday and we were sitting outside with them looking at them while I read.  They're both ABC books, but full of pictures of them. 

I think if I wasn't a teacher, I'd love to be a photojournalist.  I so love to take pictures, to write, to play on the computer....thus, a blog!  (Did you notice on the right side of the blog there is a new blog called, 'Lindsey's Family'?  It's just a picture of the family each time I'm with them...to watch the boys grow.) I am also very nostalgic, very family oriented.  I'm so happy when I have my family with me... I have journals I bought right before Emerson and Benjamin were born.  Every time I'm with them, I write about it...what we did, what they're doing in their life now, milestones they've reached.  I also add a few pictures.  Before William was born, I bought a journal for him.  I wish, I wish, I wish I had thought about that idea when Thalia was a little one...  I hope one day, the boys will love reading them, reading about how much their Mimi loves them!
 I love this of my guy and William...he's getting so big!
 At Benjamin's party, I was taking pictures of all the families that came...hopefully I got them all!  As we were getting ready to leave, I realized I hadn't taken a picture of Lindsey, Donnie, Benjamin, and William.  So I took those...then thought I'd actually taken them of everyone except us!  Benjamin decided to join us in our picture...which I love, of course!
Another one of my guy and William...
THIS is fun!  Emerson slept in the bed with me...and Sunday morning, Benjamin came in saying, "Wake up!  Wake up!!!"  and we did...

We laid in bed and talked... Papa came in and a little rough-housing took place...

Then Papa took this picture... Mimi and her boys... I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

William is growing so fast and I love his little fat cheeks. Maybe he'll let me rock him to sleep. Love, Mom