Saturday, August 10, 2013

Our last day in Koh Chang - August 8th


We moved this morning...  We had originally planned to stay Monday - Thursday...but by Monday at 3 (we got here at 2) we knew we needed to extend it until Friday!  We moved back a row of villas from the beach...and if I go back, I'll stay at one of those.  It's not THAT much farther....but the villas are a lot larger with more amenities.




After breakfast (long and leisurely!), I put on my swimsuit, opened my book, and pretty much didn't move from the beach the rest of the day!  What a relaxing day it was!

I did have a Singha while I was out there!
We were going to all walk further into town for dinner, but Thalia and Lizbeth weren't feeling the best, so just Erica and I went... it was so delicious! 
Because of hanging out at the beach all day, my photos were a bit limitied today.  First, our new villas...and second, my little sweetheart...were the only ones I took!  

What a relaxing day this was!  It was hard to think about the fact that this was our last day here....that our time in Bangkok is winding down...

Definitely a relaxing....and great day in Thailand!

No comments: