Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Roses

Back in January when I went with my buddy, Pam, to Walnut Creek, we visited this sweet nursery...and I bought a rose bush for my guy...
We decided to start a new section of the backyard with flowers...and that rose bush being the first.
Last weekend, we bought 3 more rosebushes locally.  They are beautiful!
My guy spent HOURS planting them...



The red rose is such a vibrant red!

This is a golden yellow....



This is our crazy tree!  You can see what it originally was...and then for some unknown reason,
a different tree started growing out the top!
Ron wants to cut it, but it's so bizarre, that I love it.

Back to planting.........
This yellow has an absolutely amazing scent...
Here's the first one I bought...it's an apricot color....
Buying that first rose might be the beginning of our rose garden!

They're gorgeous!

2 comments:

jujabbo said...

Beautiful! Are those being planted in the soccer/baseball field?
Lindsey

Judy said...

Yes, Linz, these are, unfortunately, in the soccer/baseball field! However, I figure whenever we play, we can put one of the 1000 buckets your dad has collected over the rosebushes so they don't get destroyed.