Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving Week in Texas - Day 1

After 9 days in Texas...a wonderful time with family...a great Thanksgiving...a beautiful wedding... here we are - back home.

I thought about how to blog all this, and decided I'd do it by days...with Day 1 being Saturday, November 17th.

Day 1
We flew out of SFO and headed to Texas. Joshua, Erica, and Thalia also flew in Saturday. My brother picked us all up...and off we went to Mom's where Becky, Sami, Addison, and Kasi were.
We were so happy to see each other once we arrived at the airport. Thalia gave her Papa a big hugLook at Thalia...isn't she a doll? I think so!

Joshua and Erica...I'm not sure what this pose is all about?
Back at Saddie's house, we have a human pyramid with Sami on the bottom, Kasi the icing in the middle of the Oreo cookie, and Thalia topping it all off!
A little too much for these girls. (They really weren't asleep!)
Now this guy is the reason for this whole trip. This is Addison...soon to be "the GROOM."
Mom, Erica, and Becky sat around the table watching the human pyramid and just visiting...no wait, I should say they 'was just vistin' that's how you say it in Texas.
Joshua found the ice cream....
Ron and John David were 'relaxin'....
After John David and his crew left, Ron was REALLY RELAXIN - with Thalia, on the couch!
Day 1 was over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so nice to see everyone. I misssed everyone and I miss them now already. Love you all!
Erica

Anonymous said...

Good blog mom. That was a fun trip.
Josh