Monday, September 29, 2008

An absolutely beautiful day at the beach


Can you tell who this is?

Just try...

Ok, one of them is me ... holding the camera up to her eye ... well, MY eye ... and no, that's not a purse on my shoulder, it's my camera bag.

Well, hopefully this foot in the picture will give you a hint of who is with me.

Give up?

It's Rema. Yep, she called and was already at the beach with Ginger. I went and joined them. It was one of those rare days when it was very warm and no wind. Perfect day for the beach.
We had some company on the beach...
Well, Ginger was getting lonely and decided to check out the visitors...
She decided to get a little closer...
Ohh, geez! Well, that didn't work! Off he flew.
Ginger was feeling dejected after being shunned...so she went off in the water to play. Rema and I just walked and talked and I stopped every once in a while to take a photo ... or two.
Isn't the Pacific beautiful?It was shirt-sleeve weather. Actually, there were a few people there in their bathing suits SUNNING... ON OUR BEACH! That's unusual!

Check out this video... listen how loud the waves are: I don't know why I don't go the beach more. I think the only time I go is when Rema calls... so, thanks Rema, that was exactly what I needed!

No comments: