Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Emily's new toy!

Meet the newest addition to the Johnston menagerie.

You're probably looking around for some sort of animal... or something with a food name (i.e. Biscuit, Pumpkin, Cookie, Smores... oh yeah, and Butters, the chicken) - well, your not going find it, unless maybe you're looking for something small like a bean -

No, no... this addition is named "Murano" ... and it's sleek... it's stylish ... and it's Emily's - not Gabe's. As you may be able to tell from this shot, the boy... well, he ... well, shoot, I don't know what he's trying to do. Maybe he wants the readers of the Johnston Chronicles to think it's his new car. Or maybe he wants to model the car instead of Emily. Oh well, doesn't make any difference.

I wanted Emily to stand next to HER car. The boy decided he needed to show her how to stand! Oh geez!Emily was trying to make him happy and act like she was taking his advice. He told her to bend her front knee just a bit. She did.The boy finally moved out of the way when I told him I had already taken the photo. As soon as he moved - SNAP - I got the photo I wanted.

Not wanting to hurt the boy's feelings, I told him to get back over by the Murano. He did.

The boy was happy when I told him I wanted them to pose for a FAMILY PORTRAIT with Murano.Sometimes, airtime on the Johnston Chronicles is a coveted thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily, Congrats on your new car! Very nice!

UJ

Anonymous said...

Nice car Ems!
Does Biscuit get to ride shotgun?
Josh

Anonymous said...

Thanks UJ and Josh-lovin' it and yes Biscuit gets shotgun-I throw the big dog in the back!
Ems