Friday, September 19, 2008

Oh boy...look what I got....FINALLY!


This was on the front porch...

and no, I didn't do any online shopping....

but I DID do some shopping back in JULY when I was in IRELAND... some in-the-store shopping...

(Just so you know, this is a 'recreation' of a real-event... this box is actually not sitting on my front porch, but is sitting on my counter... just so you know!)

I opened the box...
Oh boy... look what was inside...

another box... but not just any box... let me get a little closer for you incase you don't have your glasses on or contacts in...

Now those of you who know me well, know I'm not a person who does "fancy"... you wouldn't think I'd have Waterford Crystal... well, you're right. But being in Ireland, and going to the factory, watching it being made - I became fascinated. It absolutely IS beautiful... so I bought these:
Again, for those of US who have failing eyes, let me get a little closer:I love them... and those of you who know me also know I do enjoy a glass of vino. Thus, the perfect pairing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good reason to drink lots of wine. You need to make sure you get your money's worth out of those glasses. :)
Josh (the son who prefers an alluminum can to hold his refreshing beverage)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! That is really cool that you saw the process, makes you appreciate your fine glass even more! Brook and Jacey, the other girls names. What a memory huh? :)

Anonymous said...

I finally got in to make a comment. The glasses are beautiful. Wonder how ice coffee would taste. Just kidding. Love Mom