Friday, January 01, 2010

Emerson eats and is about to crawl

I got an email from Gabe with these videos...well, it was two separate emails. When I got the first one, I tried everything I knew how to do to save them so I could post them here on the JohnstonChronicles... no luck.

Then I got a phone call from Gabe a few minutes ago... he had a solution!

So for your enjoyment... here is Emerson feeding himself some little foods... and with him up on all fours...getting ready to crawl!!!

And on another note: He's getting two more teeth... this will make 8!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a smart young man to be able to feed himself at 7 months and trying to crawl. And soon to have 8 teeth. He'll be ordering a steak before too long. Next is walking. That will be so much fun trying to keep up with him. Love, Saddie

Judy said...

Mom! You were able to see the videos????

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, no sound just pictures. I'll have to wait till I'm at Dave's to hear the audio. Love, Mom

Judy said...

Good news, Mom...there is no audio! This was taken and sent by Gabe's iPhone...or blackberry...or one of those tech-smart phones that I don't have...but the main thing for you is...there's no audio. Maybe because they are only 10 and 14 second videos...maybe they're shortness allowed you to see them????

Judy said...

oops...there actually IS sound...I had my sound turned off the computer!