Friday, January 29, 2010

Eating solid food

I love this picture... besides absolutely loving this little man, I love these little red courdoroy overalls! They remind me of photos when I was a little one...nostalgic!
Do you get the idea this Daddy just adores his little man?
The title of this post has to do with these photos. Benjamin, who will be 8 months old Saturday, hasn't had much 'solid' food...but, I think it was about New Year's Eve, he had his first banana. This photo is not that day, but shortly after. Look at him...he's wanting some of that banana...
He loves the spoon... looks like the bowl is empty. Notice his placemat?
Yummers!!!
He went from 100% nursing, to feeding himself! (not really)
Looks like more banana..or maybe homemade rice cereal...
Notice his placemat?
Benjamin is already a lover of history. He likes to study the Presidents as he munches on his banana, his rice cereal, his avocados, or simply the spoon...
He said he was wondering what presidents do?

No comment from his Mimi on that one.
Apple? Benjamin was wondering what in the world THAT would taste like.
His daddy decided to let him have a taste...
Um?
I don't know what Benjamin thought about that apple...
I guess he liked it, considering he wanted more!

We're taking off this afternoon to go see both of our little men! Tonight, we'll get to Gabe, Emily, and Emerson's!!! I'm sure Emerson will be asleep when we get there...but maybe....? In the morning, before my meeting, I'll get to hold and kiss my little man... then after my meeting, my other little man, along with Linz and Donnie, will be there.....

Tomorrow night, oh boy, both of my little men.... One happy Mimi, for sure!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are very cute! He's filled out to be a hefty little fella. It will be fun to see the chubby babys together this weekend. Get a haircut, put on some makeup because Saint Jutes will have her camera pointed right at YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Benjamin, I am so very proud of you feeding yourself. You're such a big boy and so very handsome. I wish I could see you and rock you to sleep. Oh, I would like to see your mom and dad too. I love you, Saddie

Anonymous said...

Benjamin, I am so very proud of you feeding yourself. You're such a big boy and so very handsome. I wish I could see you and rock you to sleep. Oh, I would like to see your mom and dad too. I love you, Saddie