Thursday, March 11, 2010

Elijah "Eli" Michael

Our little Drummer boy has a name... a precious name... Elijah Michael, but he'll be called Eli.
Mama and her son... my sweet niece, Brenda, and Eli.... How precious is this photo? Papa Mike told me I had exclusive blogging and publishing rights to this picture and the next one...
A Texas Longhorn and a Longhorn in the making! Father and son...

What a special time for Mike and Brenda...welcoming their new son...seeing and getting to know this precious gift they've been given!

For me, I'm a great-aunt! I can't wait to hold and kiss my great-nephew...and maybe take a picture or two!

Congratulations again, Mike and Brenda! I love his name!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great name!

Gabe

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!!! He looks a little like Mike I think. Call me when you can Brenda, I know your sleep is important right now so I'll try not to call you. Love, Couz Lindsey

Unknown said...

Judy,

Check facebook. Lots of new pics. One of Eli SMILING!!!!