Saturday, March 06, 2010

New tiles

Hey, look down here!

This is a view from the second floor...looking down at the new tile being installed at Joshua, Erica, and Thalia's new house!
This is some of today's work...you can see part of the bar area on the left side of the photo...and of course, there is one of those sliding glass doors that my baby boy installed!

I love that color of the cabinet...the contrasting colors!
What a difference this will make! I can hardly wait to get down there and see the house. I told Joshua they had done SO much in such a short time. He said it felt like it had been a long time...
But it hasn't...they only moved in January.

Oh boy...the process of making a house a home!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh and Erica, the house is looking great. Josh, did you put down the tile?

UJ

Anonymous said...

UJ, I wanted to but I knew I didn't have the time it would take. Before they began installing the tile they had to tear out the old tile in the entrance, bathroom, and kitchen and that takes a lot of time in itself. Tomorrow (Sunday the 7th)will be the 4th or 5th day working on it.

Anonymous said...

Grute,

The house looks great, I can't wait for us all to be there and "Break it in", which refers to the kitchen and all bathrooms being full.

Go Eggs & Coffee!!