Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sign Language

I was a happy Mimi this weekend...hanging out with my little men! Lindsey brought a Baby Einstein video on signing...

The boys were CAPTIVATED!

I had been trying to get photos of both of the boys together...near impossible at this stage... so at one point, I got between Emerson and the TV...he quickly skirted around me...in this crawling position...and stayed that way!
He thought about practicing signing on his lion...
Benjamin had seen this video before, but he loved it just as much this time! Look at his hands!

Emerson decided to check out the video box...He let Benjamin read all about it...Benjamin thought it was pretty good...Emerson decided he wanted to see the TV better...so around Benjamin he came...Emerson decided he wanted the video box back...Oops...Benjamin didn't necessarily want to give it up!Ahhhh, the beginning of little squabbles between the boys.... I love it! I love them!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My how they have grown and getting cuter every day. It will soon be time for me to see them. Can hardly wait. I'm sure there are more pictures. Would love to see them, sweetie. Love Mom

Judy said...

never fear there, Mom.... there are MANY more photos...it just takes time!

Anonymous said...

Uh oh, it looks like we have an intruder in the J Chronicles (see previous comment). We had a lot of fun with the boys this weekend! It won't be long until they're together again! B broke tooth #5 today! Lindsey