Thursday, March 25, 2010

Toms

I heard...just by chance, about these shoes:
I was intrigued...for every pair of shoes bought, Toms will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One! You can even select which country you want this child to be from...
This is the guy who started the company...he went to school at SMU in Dallas...was on the Amazing Race...and noticed while he was in Argentina for the race, that so many kids were without shoes...

Toms was born...

and now I have a pair...

and I'm ready to get another pair, even though my new pair is about...28 hours old...they are incredibly comfortable...and I love them! and I love the whole premise of the company!

Highly recommended!
Maybe my next color will be red? These are canvas, but they also come in linen...and other styles...
Did I say I love my new shoes? I chose Haiti for my One for One pair to go to...

$44 for the canvas ones...that's actually $44 for 2 pairs...one for me and one for a child in Haiti! Did I say I love my Toms?

I do!

No comments: