Sunday, March 21, 2010

Emerson at 10 months old

Last weekend, on March 13th, Emerson turned 10 months old.

You may notice the bruise...wait, make that bruises...on either side of his forehead.
I asked him about his bruises, but he seemed unconcerned...
He decided to demonstrate how he had gotten some of them. I told him he needed to be more careful... and he told me not to worry...that he was insured by State Farm, even showing me the sticker on his push toy.
I told him I'd try not to worry, but that's just what Mimi's do. He's just a little...well, reckless.
He thought about that for a minute...
"Ummmm..."
"Mimi, I'm a big boy!" he told me.
I told him I knew that...but still....
He 'chewed' on that thought for a little longer....
Ok, Emerson...enough of that. Let's show the JohnstonChronicle readers some of your many faces...
Emerson definitely has an appetite...he loves to eat...
He pulls himself up to everything, like he already demonstrated with his push toy...


He crawls around exploring the house. Here, I had followed him into the dining room...







Uh-oh, looks like he's getting a little sleepy?
Nope, just kidding!
He has a mouthful of eight teeth...good thing since he loves to eat so much!

Emerson told me he was getting a little hungry... so his mama put him in his high chair...
She gave him some cheerios... which he loves!
He had a little water in his sippy cup. He loves to drink from it, and he loves to bang the cup against the tray of his high chair.

And, the little sweetheart, even likes to feed his Mimi cheerios.

He's only 10 months old, and he's already sharing!

I love you, Emerson King!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Emerson King, too. There is one picture that looks just like Gabe abd I love the hair. I was at El Fenix the other day and a couple had their baby with them. He reminded me so much of Emerson even to the hair Give him a kiss for me. Love, Saddie

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of Emerson. That is a pretty good bruise on the old head. Growing up so fast.

Love ya,

UJ

Siti Munirah said...

Hi. I just bumped into your blog by accident. i love it! :) n those little boys are sooo adorable. <3