Tuesday, March 23, 2010

This makes me happy!

This past weekend, Lindsey, Donnie, and Benjamin met Gabe, Emily, and Emerson in San Francisco. They went to the aquarium and out to eat at Bubba Gump.

THAT made me happy...not that they necessarily went to the aquarium, but that they got together...on their own.

I could only have been happier if Josh, Erica, and Thalia had been there, too!
Emily, Emerson, and Gabe on Pier 39....
Lindsey and Benjamin with Alcatraz in the background...
Benjamin in his daddy's baseball cap....at Bubba Gumps!
I still can't figure out what Benjamin has on his feet!
Gabe was letting Emerson see above the crowd!
My group checking out the jellyfish...
Benjamin was playing with his Aunt Emily!
My boys were discussing the critters they had seen...
Benjamin in a bubble...
Gabe was showing Emerson the huge sea stars (commonly called Star Fish...but truly are sea stars!)
"Good-bye Sea Stars! My cuz, Emerson, and I loved seeing you!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. The one of Gabe holding Emerson-Gabe looks like his Uncle John. The boys seemed to be having a good time. Love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

The one with Benjamin standing is outside of Bubba Gump's. He's standing in Forest Gump's shoes, and you see Forest Gump's things on the right. Lindsey

Judy said...

Oh, now I see! I didn't even notice the little suitcase on the bench until now!

How CUTE!