Sunday, March 28, 2010

Buddies

They're already telling secrets to each other... Benjamin was listening intently as Emerson told him something...
Emerson had a plan...
Benjamin wasn't telling...
Emerson went back to explain a little more... unfortunately, someone, some adult, was trying to eavesdrop on the conversation...
Benjamin didn't care, Emerson didn't care either. He kept telling his cousin all about it...

Emerson had more to tell...


I have a little insight from someone who may have been listening in...that the conversation between my two little men had to do with how fun it is to have a cousin the same age...

someone to grow up with...

someone who will always be your buddy...
someone to go places with when the family is together...
Yep, my two little men.

I hope they'll always be best buddies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are the greatest. I hope they are close as R.L. and I were. We had more fun growing up. I still miss him. Love,Mom

Anonymous said...

We all had a great time at the aquarium. The boys were taking in the sites while conspiring against the adults!

We will have a great time celebrating their birthdays!

Gabe

Anonymous said...

Your grandsons are adorable!! They are going to be such good friends, love all your photos!